Blogkeen

Sandras Värld Frossle.com Djur & husdjur bloggar

5 augusti 2011

You have to survive



Today was a very hard day, I got a very hard phone call from my dad in Sweden.
You have to fight, give everything you have, survive this and stay with us.
Cause I am not ready to let you go yet <3
23 years with you by my side is way to short, I want so much more time with you.
We have so many great memories together, memories that I will keep with me for the rest of my life.
You have given me so much happiness, laughter and joy.
My life will never be the same without you in it and the world will be different forever.
You mean so much to me and you will allways do.
So please fight and survive this, so we can enjoy many more years together!
I love you with all of my heart <3


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar